For my second addition of Menu Musts, I decided to share one of my all time favorite spots. The menu at Little Goat is extensive, and I used to have trouble with it because every single item appeals to me. #Storyofmylife. Anyway, I have been enough times now that I think I have it down. Breakfast is served all the time, which is always a good thing, and you really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. That said, there are definitely some serious favorites that I want every time I’m there.
Precursor: This is not a place I go when I’m counting calories, however, I have dabbled in the healthy options once or twice and they are also solid choices.
- Parathas Burrito- indian flatbread . sunny side eggs . avocado-bean salad . chili pepper sauce . sheep’s milk cheddar
2. Fish Tostadas – crisp whitefish. shallot aioli . chickpeas onion salad . harissa vinaigrette
3. Goat Chili-sour cream, cheddar, pizza poofs
4. Machos Nachos – house masa chips . bbq pork . beans . pickled peppers . cheddar . sour cream . avocado
5. Sourdough Pancakes with Dark Chocolate Chips