I love me a sandwich. Anything between bread interests me. For this post, I composed a list of my all time favorite sandwiches from across the world. It was a difficult task, but I was able to narrow it down to five. The order is not meant as a ranking, they are all unbelievable in their own way. So, here goes.
1. Lobster Reuben-Joe’s Stone Crab Take Away, Miami, FL
2. Biscuit and Egg Sandwich-Leghorn Cafe, Chicago, IL
3. #11-J.J.’s Pastrami Special- Zingerman’s Delicatessen, Ann Arbor, MI
4. Turkey, Brie and Sundried Tomatoes-Antico Noe, Florence, Italy
5. Cubano-90 Miles Cuban Cafe, Chicago, IL